NBA Pre-Draft Athleticism Test Results Released

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

NBADraft.net - The results for this year's pre-draft athleticism tests have been posted by NBADraft.net.

The top five scorers were: David Noel (1), Ronnie Brewer (2), Dwayne Mitchell (3), Daniel Horton (4) and Rodney Carney (5)

The players currently projected to be drafted in the top-5 did not fare very well.

LaMarcus Aldridge (68) was the worst among the top prospects, followed by Adam Morrison (59), Brandon Roy (30), Rudy Gay (26) and Tyrus Thomas (22), who finished with the best combined score of the other top prospects.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/40962/20060617/nba_pre_draft_athleticism_test_results_released/

2. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

I am quite suprised with some picks and people being picked late in the draft. Rudy Gay has a lot of potential in my opinion, although the top five are probably the best in the draft and do deserve it.

3. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

noel better be drafted after this he is so undrrated

4. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

The Draft night is always big and only the best make it into the first round and it will be interesting to see where/if Noel gets drafter, because he is underated