• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA Playoffs 2007

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ahh.. the Nuggets got smashed but oh well. I haven't lived in Colorado long enough to care yet. :D

I've actually been a Bulls fan for as long as I can remember. Anybody think they have a shot this year? They need to win their next 3 games in a row if they want to stay in. I doubt that will happen.

I don't have any idea who I'd name for the title but if I had to pick a team I think the Spurs could come back and take it this year.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Bulls actually have to win four in a row. Not gonna happen. Since they're pretty much out, I'll be pulling for the Suns. Please God, anything but another Spurs/Pistons final.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the Bulls finally won a game. Only 4 more. (Yes you are right.) I doubt that will happen though.

Looks like the Utah Jazz will be in the semi-finals. They have a 3 to 1 lead over the Warriors.

The Suns are going to need to pick up the pace a bit if they want to knock the Spurs out. They are down 2 to 1 right now. Not a difficult position to recover from though. It happens all the time so they could definitely pull it off.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Spurs get so many bullshit calls, so I don't know if the Suns will be able to win on the road.

The Bulls may be down 3-1, but if they can win the next game, they'll come back to Chicago with a chance to tie it 3-3.

Utah is looking good. The Warriors are just so undisciplined. They jack up so many threes.

Does anyone even care about the Cavs/Nets series? I sure as hell don't.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Forgot we had a Cleveland resident here lol! :)

I should care about the Nuggets but I haven't lived here long enough. I'm pulling for the Bulls right now. I have a lot of family in Illinois and having grown up in a state with no NBA team I have generally been a Bulls fan my whole life so far.

So Buckeye I guess we will need to keep our fingers crossed... If they win this next game then game 6 will be super exciting.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally missed the game. When I saw your halftime post Buckeye I was going to go turn it on but I got distracted.

This next one is a home game right? When is it? I think I'll watch the whole thing. It could be really exciting. If they pull this off and beat Detroit then we COULD see another Bulls/Jazz final playoffs but that's assuming the Bulls have a lot left in them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 36
Babe_Ruth NBA 44
Babe_Ruth NBA 57
Babe_Ruth NBA 70
S NBA 7