9)Milwaukee
10)New Jersey
11)Indiana
12)Sacramento
13)Portland
14)Golden State

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I think the Bulls are going to take Derrick Rose, either way, once they find a coach they should be in good shape. They've got plenty of trade bait if needed. Should be a playoff team next season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally forgot your from Chicago Echoes, this is great news for you then. Michael Beasley would be a great addition to your team, but I think Derrick Rose is a stud and he's going to be a hell of a player, even better then Beasley. I know the Bulls already have Hinrich, but if I was the Bulls I wouldnt pass on Rose, he's also from Chicago.

But whoever they pick, that player will be a franchise player in a couple seasons.

Should be interesting to see what happens till the draft.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Both players will most likely be superstars within the next couple years and I guess I'd be happy with either of them. The Bulls are just seriously lacking any kind of inside scoring threat and Beasley would give them that, plus he's a great rebounder and defender.

Derrick Rose is ridiculous. I've been watching him since he was winning the Illinois state championship at Simeon High School in Chicago. He's so fast and so athletic. He's a great scorer, passer, and rebounder, and he has good size and strength. He needs to work on his shooting, but I'd be surprised if he isn't one of the best point guards in the league within his first two or three years.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The reason why I would take Rose over Beasley is because you already have Luol Deng, he's a similar player has Beasley.

Rose in my opinion has the best potential between the two, he's explosive, quick and he's a great floor leader.

Either selections will help the Bulls franchise, but if I was Paxton I would go for Rose.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Beasley and Deng aren't really the same at all. Deng is more of a slasher and doesn't have the inside post presence that Beasley does. Plus Beasley is a much better rebounder and a great passer.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I say take Rose because he's the local guy. Look at what Lebron has done for Cleveland even before he got to the finals. It's worth it for the revenue. Also, the NBA is a gaurds game. The teams that passed on Deron Williams and Chris Paul are kicking themselves right now. Unless there is a certified big man C on the board, I say go with the PG all day.