NBA Live 06 Freestyle super-stars

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I was wondering if this happend to anyone else but when I playing NBA Live I was using the Hornets and I was controling Desmond Mason and I used the highflyer move and I jumpover my opponent like Vince Carter and Kirk Synder did. I was just wondering if this happend to anybody else playin the game because I dont think it was a glitch.

D

dunit_101

If you are talkin about he jumped over the opponent like what vince did that dude in the olympic game then yea, one of the highflying move is jumping over the opponent.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I just wanted to make sure because when I tried to do it again I could but when I dont try it happens ocasionally. Thanks just wanted to know if it was just me.

D

dunit_101

Since we are talkin about live, do you know how to do that highflying dunk when the player bounce the ball on the floor, catch it and then dunk it?

like this.........

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Ok. What you have to do is hold L1 or R1 (which ever is for freestyle super-star I can't remember) and press Triangle but it has to be done on a fast break what I mean by that is no players in front of you. Anyways as your about to reach the free throw line press triangle and that should be it hopfully you have it one the PS2 let me know if you were able to do it.

D

dunit_101

Cool, i got on both Xbox and PS2(lol). So that mean on xbox i just got to press L trigger and Y.