• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA Finals: Heat vs Spurs The Sequel

Who wins the NBA Finals

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Heat in 6

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Heat in 7

• Spurs in 4

• Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Spurs in 7

• Total voters

smh122

Registered Member

Game 1: MIA at SAS | Thu., Jun. 5, 9:00 PM ET | ABC
Game 2: MIA at SAS | Sun., Jun. 8, 8:00 PM ET | ABC
Game 3: SAS at MIA | Tue., Jun. 10, 9:00 PM ET | ABC
Game 4: SAS at MIA | Thu., Jun. 12, 9:00 PM ET | ABC
Game 5: MIA at SAS | Sun., Jun. 15 | ABC | If Needed
Game 6: SAS at MIA | Tue., Jun. 17 | ABC | If Needed
Game 7: MIA at SAS | Fri., Jun. 20 | ABC | If Needed

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
On one hand I'd like to see the Heat 3-peat to validate The Decision. Remember the bitching after the '11 Finals, how everyone ripped LeBron and Co. for choking? Makes the last 3 seasons rather impressive. If history is any indication, it'll be a long time before another team makes it to the Finals 4 years in a row.

Joshua Howe

Would love to see the Heat 3Peat not only because I'm a LeBron fan, but because this time it'll have to be LBJ doing something amazing to win the series. Spurs have the upper hand right now. They are a better full out team. But it's extremely hard to beat the best player in the world 4 times.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
LeBron will have to be out of this world for the Heat to win this series.

Of course - he often is.

DarrylMHB

It's hard to see this series not go seven. I don't hate the Heat, but I'll take the Spurs.

marc5252

Registered Member
I am not a big fan of this fan because I can't stand the Heat and I find the Spurs boring to watch. They might be boring but at least their play is working and I believe this time they will win in 6 games.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I picked the Heat in 6, while I would love to see the Spurs win it, let's not forget that last year a lot of people thought the Spurs were either a better team or had the best shot to win the series and well.... they didn't

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I had Spurs in six coming into the series. They are deeper, bigger, and imo, better. As evident by Game 1, the Heat are very reliant on LeBron James. Obviously, the conditions during Game 1 at the AT&T Center were uncommon and extremely hot, but everyone dealt with it, not just LeBron. Had LeBron stayed in, I think the Spurs still would've won. They played much better in the 4th quarter. They stopped turning the ball over, played good defense, and shot the ball well, especially Danny Green. Manu Ginobli and Tim Duncan were huge all game long. It was a huge win for San Antonio and a huge loss for the Heat because the Spurs played poorly. They had an uncommon 23 turnovers and you can't expect that every game. Game 2 should be fun.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A fairly insane game by LeBron. And he killed the rhythm of the Spurs offense at the end by guarding Parker. Crazy that a guy as big as him basically shut down Parker when it counted.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Chalmers gets T'd up Parker misses two free throws, Duncan misses two free throws LeBron comes back and knocks down a three. That's the game right there... These two teams are so close it comes down to small sequences.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BorshaBowmik NBA 1
B NBA 26
dDave NBA 33
Mirage NBA 28
Mirage NBA 8