NBA All Star Weekend

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The NBA All Star weekend will be next weekend. Are you going to watch the All Star competetion on Saturday then the game itself on Sunday?

I'll definitely be watching both days. I am a huge fan of the NBA All Star weekend, I am looking forward to the Dunk competetion and the three point competetion.

The game itself is full of offense and no defense, there's going to be a lot of exciting dunks and passes.

Thoughts?

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'll definitely be watching. I always enjoy watching the Dunk and 3 point contests as well. Pretty much all the competitions before the game are entertaining.

Anyways. Should be a fun weekend. Here's to hoping the NBA all-star game is better than the NHL all-star game.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  3. Babe_Ruth

I don't think the dunk competetion will be as exciting this season. Personally I wasn't a big fan of the Superman last season by Howard because it was actually a dunk, he swated the ball in the rim, he didn't actually touch the rim.

Should be interesting to see if Jason Kapano can win the three point contest for his third straight year.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I might watch if I'm bored, but it's definitely not something I look forward to anymore. The best athletes don't compete in the dunk contest and the All-Star game has no defense. It's not even real basketball.

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah, that's one thing I would like to see, actually all the best dunkers in the league going at it in the dunk comptetion. Here's four dunkers that I would love to see going at it.

-Vince Carter
    -LeBron James
    -Kobe Bryant
    -Gerald Green

That would be an amazing dunk competetion.