• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA All Star starters announced

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
People will always complain on who the fans vote in, but they always forget that the game is for the fans and it's who they wan to see that matters. That's why you'll always see guys that get snubbed or don't deserve it.

Regarding the reserves, I agree that DeRozan deserves a spot. He's making a name for himself in the NBA this year and it's not by doing some flashy dunks.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I don't mind with the fan voting but when people vote for Kobe Bryant, who's played what..3 games, that's when I take offence to the system they have in place. I understand his popularity or his place in NBA history but in no way he deserves to play a minute of the all star game.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
With his 18-10-13 performance, I think it should be Lowry in the All Star game as a reserve, not DeRozan. Both shouldnt make it. Only one Raptor. Thursday, the reserves will be announced.

Also, Carmelo silenced his haters tonight. 62 points AND 13 rebounds. That's one the fans got right. Melo deserves to start. Historic performance!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 0
V NBA 4
K NBA 4
K NBA 1
K NBA 9