• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA All Star starters announced

knickstape2107

Registered Member

blpratt1982

Wade and Kobe should not be starters, that's obvious. The fans voting for the popular players and not the ones having the best season always annoys me. I don't really have a problem with the rest of them but I could see John Wall deserving to start ahead of Kyrie Irving. I'm just glad that Curry and Love were named starters because they are 2 of my favorite players and they deserve it.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
The fan voting counting so much really brings the product down, yes I know this is mainly a "for the fans" game but voting in players who're either not doing good or just out right injured is a slap in the face to others who are still playing hard

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Here is who I think the reserves should be (if I am correct, you need 3 frontcourt, 3 backcourt, last player can be either)

WEST:

Damian Lillard, PG, Portland Trail Blazers
Chris Paul, PG, Los Angeles Clippers
Lamarcus Aldridge, PF, Portland Trail Blazers
Demarcus Cousins, C, Sacramento Kings
Dwight Howard, C, Houston Rockets
James Harden, SG, Houston Rockets
Anthony Davis, PF/C, New Orleans Pelicans

EAST:

John Wall, PG, Washington Wizards
Lance Stephenson, SG, Indiana Pacers
Aaron Afflalo, SG, Orlando Magic
Chris Bosh, PF/C, Miami Heat
Roy Hibbert, C, Indiana Pacers
Paul Millsap, PF, Atlanta Hawks
Demar DeRozan, SG, Toronto Raptors

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Wade and Kobe. Let the players pick the Allstars. Suprised Yao Ming didn't make the team.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I thought I should mention this:

John Wall deserves to start. He averages more rebounds(about +1.5) and assists(about +2) and a higher PER and only one less point per game than Kyrie.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Craptor? Im assuming you think a Raptor is starting. No Raptor is starting.

TORHABSFAN

oh sorry I saw the list you posted of reserves i didn't really read it and assumed that was the starters.. And yes Craptor does mean Raptor because they are Crap.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I think DeRozan could be a reserve. Him and Lowry have played well recently.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 0
V NBA 4
K NBA 4
K NBA 1
K NBA 9