• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA 2015 Playoff Thread

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
With the win the other night San Antonio is currently the 3 seed in the West. I think the Western Finals will come down to SA and Golden State. The East will probably feature Atlanta and Cleveland.

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
The LA Clippers are also a force to be reckoned with.

SA and Golden State are my two favorites to make the conference finals though. I think that the Leastern Conference is going to put up Cleveland and Atlanta.

It will be interesting to see how LeBron operates in the playoffs on the Cavs compared to how he used to operate. Will there be a difference? How has that dynamic changed?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope Cleveland wins it all but I really like Curry and Golden State as well

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hope Cleveland gets knocked out in the first round, and Lebron wants to opt out of his contract and go somewhere else.

At one time with Durant, Westbrook and Harden I thought the window for OKC would be open for a long time. Now they will be lucky to get out of the first round.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I hope Cleveland wins it all but I really like Curry and Golden State as well
I was kinda shocked to read this. I thought you hated Lebron? Or did you just hate him in Miami?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was kinda shocked to read this. I thought you hated Lebron? Or did you just hate him in Miami?
I am one of those people who only hated him in Miami but once he went home I was happy to root for him again haha

So yeah, a terrible fan I must say.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Haha. Seems like a smart way to go about it.

I can't settle on a team. I guess that's what happens when you're not a hardcore fan. I like Cleveland because of Lebron, Warriors because Curry is awesome to watch. Grizzlies because that was one of the original teams I liked back when they were in Vancouver. Celtics because they are the local-ish team and under dogs and Blazers because that's the team I used in NBA 2K15. Haha.

dDave

V.I.P.
I hope Cleveland gets knocked out in the first round, and Lebron wants to opt out of his contract and go somewhere else.

At one time with Durant, Westbrook and Harden I thought the window for OKC would be open for a long time. Now they will be lucky to get out of the first round.
I remember being totally stunned that Harden got traded a few years ago. He did so well for OKC. I thought OKC would win a championship as well but San Antonio was just dominant last year and they've generally had bad luck with injuries.

I am one of those people who only hated him in Miami but once he went home I was happy to root for him again haha

So yeah, a terrible fan I must say.
I'm cool with LeBron in Cleveland now. I hated him in Cleveland before because of his ego and I hated him in Miami because it was kind of stupid how stacked their team was in the easier conference. It was a pretty cool thing to go back to his hometown though, especially after being in the finals 4 times in a row.

---------------------------------

For the record, I am in fact pulling for San Antonio but I really wouldn't mind seeing any of the Western teams win it.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don't like Lebron because I think he's a whiner and a puss. He flops too much and can't just stay with a team and have it built around him. The guy is a hell of a player, but I can't put him with the likes of Jordan or Kobe or Magic or Bird.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 17
Babe_Ruth NBA 9
Babe_Ruth NBA 44
Babe_Ruth NBA 3