• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NBA 2014/2015 Season Thread

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I saw the ring ceremony the other night in San Antonio. I'm hoping they repeat, although Dallas, with signing Parsons and Nelson looks really good.

Discuss this season here.

dDave

V.I.P.
San Antonio hasn't repeated so far. Kind of surprising given just how good they really are.

Wait for San Antonio to get their whole team healthy and I think we'll see more domination this season.

I hope to have more time to watch the NBA this year. Last year I didn't have time to watch the regular season.

dDave

V.I.P.
The Sixers are so bad this year.

San Antonio Spurs vs. Philadelphia 76ers - Recap - December 01, 2014 - ESPN

0-17? They're on their way to breaking the NBA record (also theirs) for most games lost in a row.

I also think it's cool that Popovich takes players out just to rest even if there is no injury. No other teams really do that.

On a completely unrelated note. Marc Gasol, wow, what a beast. Memphis is doing absolutely amazing and I think he's the main factor in all of that.

dDave

V.I.P.
The Lakers had a great game against Denver tonight. Kobe Bryant became the oldest player ever to get a triple double.

I remember back when Denver was good, I don't know what happened to them. Robinson got ejected tonight too.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree, Gasol is a beast. I've read that the Spurs are going to go after him hard in the offseason, but I can't see Memphis not resigning him.