"Naughty" names are deprived of e-mail

Wade8813

Registered Member
Dr. Libshitz Can't Get an E-Mail Address - Page1 -Â MSN Tech & Gadgets - News and Features
If there's a subset of letters in your name that looks vulgar, you could be denied an e-mail address or a domain name. Just ask Dr. Herman Libshitz.
Internet filters see inappropriate words in the names Libshitz, Scunthorpe, Penistone, and Lightwater. The last 3, all towns in England, are rumored to be enough for search engines to flag a website as having possibly objectionable content.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Damn British towns polluting public conversation with their potty-talk! Though I am a bit annoyed that the word penis is considered "objectionable content". I mean, that's the proper fucking word for it! What the hell are we supposed to say in order to be proper?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Dr. Libshitz Can't Get an E-Mail Address - Page1 -Â MSN Tech & Gadgets - News and Features

Internet filters see inappropriate words in the names Libshitz, Scunthorpe, Penistone, and Lightwater. The last 3, all towns in England, are rumored to be enough for search engines to flag a website as having possibly objectionable content.
My real name is Peniscock Shitfucker --> I can't get an email address. :(

Stab said:
What the hell are we supposed to say in order to be proper?
21st digit, Anaconda, Boner, Crank, Dong, Equipment, Flapdoodle, Gherkin, Hum-diddler, Impregnator, Jibberstick, Kong, Lizard, Manflower, Nut cannon, One-eyed snake, Pecker, Quarter pounder with cheese, Root, Schlong, Thomas, Unit, Vlad the Impaler, Wang, Xcaliber, Yang, or Zamboner.[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial][/FONT]

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
21st digit, Anaconda, Boner, Crank, Dong, Equipment, Flapdoodle, Gherkin, Hum-diddler, Impregnator, Jibberstick, Kong, Lizard, Manflower, Nut cannon, One-eyed snake, Pecker, Quarter pounder with cheese, Root, Schlong, Thomas, Unit, Vlad the Impaler, Wang, Xcaliber, Yang, or Zamboner.
I would rep you if I could for that post.

BigBob

Registered Member
Pennsylvania has some like that.

Analomink
Balls Mills
Bird-in-Hand
Blueball
Bumpville
Climax
Coplay
Intercourse
Two Lick
Virginville

Obviously some are good, some not.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You all might think this is funny, but these people aren't laughing:

Race car driver Dick Trickle

Actor-turned-director Peter Bonerz (seen here with his friend Bob)

Billionaire Anurag Dikshit

...and I would imagine that the citizens of Beaver Head, Idaho aren't too amused, either.