Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear

The main character, Naughty Bear, is a shabby teddy bear who has a tendency to be mischievous, which earns him the dislike of the other bears. Like the other teddy bears, he does not speak but instead conveys his emotions through a variety of sounds and facial expressions.
Naughty Bear is the only bear on the island that was not invited to a certain birthday party because of the fact that he is too naughty. While he crafted a gift for the occasion, he was laughed at by the other bears and sulked back to his house. Rejected, Naughty Bear decides to take his revenge against all the other bears on the island.
The game is a sandbox-styled world with thirty unique environments and weaponry to unlock through progression. It features a system that rewards the player for creative acts of violence and debauchery against the inhabitants of the island. While causing mischief, the player is rewarded with "Naughty Points", as well as being offered certain achievements and trophies. The game also has multiplayer options with games such as Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Search and Find. Depending on the player's actions, in-game bears can either be recruited or may tamper with the main objective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcrG33fdHk

YouTube - Naughty Bear - Trailer 2 - PS3/Xbox360

What do you think of this? Anything that interests you? I will definitely be renting this, looks like it could be entertaining. Gives me a LittleBigPlanet feel, mainly with the facial expressions and to some degree the look. I laughed at the trailers.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah I had the same feeling its something like Conker's Bad Fur Day, which I did enjoy, so this one might be one to check out as well.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeaaah.... Uhhh I wont be getting this one :hah:

To many great games on the horizon to look forward to than this. Personally i wasnt big on Conkers... sooo I'll just maybe keep this one in mind in case it looks better for a rent or something :hah:

I haven't seen anything that interests me from April up until Dead Rising 2 and Max Payne 3 come out (other than Kane & Lynch 2, but that may get pushed back), so I'll need somethiny to play this summer. Ha.

Not something I am dying to play, but might be a good time waster.

Poetosis

Registered Member
Frankly, there needs to be another Conker's Bad Fur Day.

I really don't want a love child between that and Fairytale Fights.