• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nats' Robinson safe.... for now.

A

ajclay

Sources within the Nationals' front office believe that the most likely fate for Frank Robinson is to manage the rest of this season -- "unless things get really bad," one source said -- and then be offered a position in the front office. Robinson said last week he would consider such a move.

It is amazing that we are just one month into a season, and their are already grumbles about firing a manager...

Seems for now... he will make it through the year.

Don't look for him to come back as manager next year tho.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I kinda had a feeling that was coming. Just due to the fact that Washington Nationals are struggling and I think that Frank Robinson as been there too long and the players have stopped listening to him. Even though he's a legend in the game of Baseball. Plus the Nats are getting sold to a new group soon aswell.