National Marijuana Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MAgnum9987, Apr 20, 2010.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Today is April 20th! 4-20! Anyone else celebrating national Marijuana day? Oh man, its been a long time since I've had some fun with weed, oh yeah. I'm fucking laughing my ass off over here! HAHAHA Oh my good Lord, my cousin is such a motherfucking ding dong! LOLasaurus ha! Fuck Man, he paid twice the price for the stuff but its good shit! haha

Anyone else celebrating?

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

It's also...

-The 11th anniversary of Columbine
    -Adolf Hitler's Birthday

:rolleyes: yeah it's a real celebratory day...

I do have school off today, they called it a Professional development day, and it's a random Tuesday with no school! Common sense is kicking in and telling me something.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Oklahoma City bombing was on the 19th. Stop trying to spoil my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  4. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

No dude, today is Fishmas! The day when angler buddies exchange their favorite lures! The glass might get passed around, but only as a sacrement of the day! ;^)

5. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

Happy 4-20 to all and too all a good high!!!!!!!!

6. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

@ Echoes: Well Happy Birthday AND Merry Fishmas!

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Today was an excellent day. AH! But for every high, a low. And this one sucks. Good thing I'm watching Doctor Who.....

8. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Today was a great day, managed to work my way down to the Vancouver Art Gallery for a bit. That's the main gathering place for 4/20 round here =P

Yes I am aware of all that depressing jazz that happened this day in the past. But we have days for remembering the past, 4/20 is a day for living in the moment and looking to the future of legalization!

9. nicolenicky

nicolenicky Registered Member

i had a great 4 20.. smoked for the first time in a really long time and ate soooo much and watched some stand up comedy movie my freind had it was halarious!