• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nate Dogg, RIP

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
RIP Nate Dogg. I too was a fan, not a huge fan, but enough of a fan to appreciate his contributions to the music industry. He will certainly be missed.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I wasn't a big fan but he made good tunes and that is way too young. MJ died way too young too and he made awesome tunes. I dont get why so many musicians die that young cause my great great grandad's in his 90's and he's not even in a rest home.
RIP Nate Dogg.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I remember he had a couple of strokes a few years back. This is really too bad, he did the hook on a few of my favorite hip-hop tracks. He'll definitely be missed. RIP.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The hip-hop nation remembers Nate Dogg...

Eminem:
“Nate’s voice in music will never be replaced. He helped create the blueprint for West Coast hip-hop, and I was one of the lucky people who had the privilege to work with him and the honor to have him as a friend. Nate will be sorely missed. My condolences and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.”

http://rapradar.com/2011/03/16/hip-hop-nation-remembers-nate-dogg/
------
Game drops a tribute song...

Rap Radar :: New Music: Game “All Doggs Go To Heaven (R.I.P. Nate Dogg)”

Last edited: