Movies Natasha Richardson dies after ski fall

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Natasha Richardson, wife of Liam Neeson died today after a minor head injury turned out to be much more serious. She asked to go home from the hospital and the doctors let her go home, against their better judgment. If she had stayed at the hospital she would probably have been fine.

She was on the beginners ski slope and hit her head. Experts are starting to think she may have hit her head due to a brain issue, and that that issue (aneurysm perhaps?) was the reason she died, and not the head injury. Maybe a combination of both.

Natasha Richardson dies after ski fall - CNN.com

She was in quite a few movies and TV shows over the years.

If you haven't heard of her you've definitely heard of her husband.

A shame really. Freak accidents are always tough to deal with.

Turbo

Registered Member
it is a shame when freak accidents take good people from the mortal realm. hopefully she lives on in spirit through her movies and the love her family has for her.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I looked her up on wiki. I've only heard of the Parent Trap. Other than that....I had no idea who she was. Still a shame that she had to die like that. unless...it was meant for her to die like that. :-/

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Just read about her death on CNN and that was sad. I thought she was going to be alright too. She should of just stayed at the hospital especially being in an accident like that.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm not going to lie, I laughed when I heard about how she died. The lady that was representing the ski lodge was all "No, she was on the beginner slopes and it was a perfect day for skiing. In fact, the snow was even a bit salty so it wasn't even too slick. She just fell."

Unfortunate, but life goes on for the rest of us.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not going to lie, I laughed when I heard about how she died. The lady that was representing the ski lodge was all "No, she was on the beginner slopes and it was a perfect day for skiing. In fact, the snow was even a bit salty so it wasn't even too slick. She just fell."

Unfortunate, but life goes on for the rest of us.
Well like I said it's believed that a brain problem caused her to fall in the first place. She could have been standing on flat ground and still fallen if she had an aneurysm or something.

Turbo

Registered Member
i'm sorry she died the way she did but does anyone else feel that it's not newsworthy anymore. it's still on nightly news and now it's getting annoying.