• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Natalee Holloway

Dabs

Registered Member
This story has had my attention from the beginning, and today, we will get to find out if the jawbone does indeed belong to Natalee Holloway or not.
I can't imagine, as a Mother, what her Mother and Dad must be going thru~
If the bone isn't Natalee's...they are back on the roller coaster ride.
If the bone is hers, then there will be no miracle of Natalee ever coming home~
After 5 years, I can't believe they have let this all go down, with not a glimmer of hope for this family...by they, I am meaning the Aruban authorities.
I watched the sneak interview Beth Holloway did, when she went into Castro Castro prison to talk to Joran the-fuck VanDerSloot.
This Mother is so pleading for answers, she did the same thing I'm sure I would do......all she wants is to bring her daughter home.
I wish people would stop going to Aruba.....I wish Joran would stop telling lies and speak the truth, for once.
He's a piece of shit in my book, and no doubt his lawyer Dad helped him cover up stuff, but now Daddy is deceased, so...now what??
I wish for justice for this family so they can at least try to move forward~
Anyone else kept up on this story??