• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nash's Future?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Headlines on ESPN make it sound like the Suns may be looking to a near future without Steve Nash even having a story about where Nash could possibly be traded. I couldn't really read into it because you had to be an insider, but it still has me very interested.

I remember him saying he wanted to stay in Phoenix for the rest of his career, so I don't know how that's going to work. I'm sure many teams wouldn't mind having an All-Star pG though if he ends up being traded.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's been a lot of talks that they might want to go a different direction and rebuild. Nash is definitely their best player and as been since he joined them, but he's making a lot of money right now and the team isn't winning. I still believe it would be a stupid move on the Suns to get rid of Kid Canada, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. I'm sure there's a lot of teams out there, especially contenders that could use his services. He's still putting up some great numbers, averaging a double double for the season.