Nash Goes Tweeting Nuts

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Picked this up from rajah.com:
    This is precisely the kind of WCW-esque swan dive that as a grubby little malcontent I love to see. Give me more of that clique's public image self-destruction! <3

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I just read these tweets five minutes ago. Doesn't surprise me one bit, he never took cretisim all that well. I wonder if he's actually going to leave TNA.

The one thing that I do agree with him though is the RVD/Hardy comment, but the only thing is that when that was happening for Nash WWF/WCW were peaking. People don't really care for TNA(for the most part.)

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

First of all TNA is all about young talent, just like Hogan said on Impact a couple of weeks ago. Kevin Nash honestly needs to get his head out of his ass. The clique days are over, he needs to give the younger guys a push. I don't think that he will come back to the WWE because Vince wouldn't want to put up with that bullshit. Kevin Nash still thinks that he is the shit, but in reality he is getting old and should start thinking about retiring. I have all the respect for Nash but his mindset is not in the right spot.

4. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Crazy stuff. I liked having Nash around still, but whatever works for him and the company. He's still really entertaining on the stick, I'd love to see him go to WWE as a manager.