• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nash Becomes First To Wear Recycled Shoe

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The San Antonio Express-News -
Point guard Steve Nash has become the first athlete ever to wear recycled high-performance shoes, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

His production company Meathawk produced a commercial spot featuring Nash has the "$60 million man" wearing the shoe.

"I'm the first athlete ever to wear a recycled high-performance shoe," Nash said, "and since today [Tuesday] is Earth Day, I created a viral commercial for the shoe. Filmmaking, obviously, with my production company, is a passion of mine, and the environment is a passion of mine, too. To put the two together is a lot of fun."

RealGM: Wiretap Archives: Nash Becomes First To Wear Recycled Shoe

viLky

ykLiv
That's good of Steve. It's nice to see him help out the environment and use his celebrity for good use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
StroShow NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
StroShow Hockey 3