Nash And Gordon Named Players Of The Week

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Press Release -
    The Chicago BullsBen Gordon and the Phoenix SunsSteve Nash today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Jan. 22, through Sunday, Jan. 28.

Gordon averaged 26.8 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.8 assists in helping Chicago to a 3-1 week. He scored 34 points and added seven assists and six rebounds in Chicago’s 100-97 win over Miami on Jan. 27, and topped the 30-point mark two other times last week – Jan. 30 vs. Dallas and Jan. 22 at Indiana.

Nash, who also won the award last week and the week of Dec. 11, averaged 22.5 points, a league-best 14.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds in helping Phoenix extend its winning streak to a franchise-record 17 games with a 4-0 week on the road. He registered 18 points, 16 assists and a season-high six rebounds in the Suns’ 98-90 win at Milwaukee on Jan. 26, and notched at least 14 assists in all four games last week.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44451/20070129/nash_and_gordon_named_players_of_the_week/

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Nash was a no brainer, I assumed that Jamal Crawford would get after his insane performance against Miami, but I guess that was only one game. Ben and Steve both deserve this award and both their teams are in good shape.

3. king_gordon

king_gordon Guest

gordon deserves more then that

Thank you,king_gordon