• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nascar

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I enjoyed the whole Brazilian GP. :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll definitely be tuning in Sunday for the season finale. The top three drivers are within 46 points of each other. Hamlin has a 15 point lead over four-time reigning champ Jimmie Johnson and a 46 point lead over Kevin Harvick. Johnson starts 6th, Harvick 28th & Hamlin 37th. Anything can happen at this point. I would like to see Johnson five-peat, which would just be ridiculous but if he can't win it, I'll be rooting for Harvick - he's a funny dude and always entertaining. I hope Hamlin crashes early on and is a non-factor. Such an arrogant asshole and he has done very little in the sport.

Konshentz

Konshentz
And he just did it. Crazy. Only 2 drivers have more championships than him... and he won all of his in a row. I won't be shocked if he makes it six. This definitely puts him into the greatest race car driver talks without question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Sports 14
BigBob Sports 2
BigBob Sports 3
Konshentz Sports 6
Konshentz Sports 7