• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nascar

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
That's the reason the hubby watches it! For the wrecks. Yeah he's kinda weird :lol:
hahaha Yea they do get fun at times.But this is gonna be the longest race with the most wrecks and cautions in history.

TGirl

Registered Member
We use to go out to our local track....(fastest tri-oval dis side of da mississippi)
Man the only reason I went in the beginning was for the wrecks....then after awhile I started to finally want someone to win...and still to many wrecks....lol I love Nascar...Was a sad day when Dale Earnhardt died...

but my fav's went like this....Richard Petty...Dale Earnhardt....now Dale Jr...NEVER Crusty Wallace or Cry baby Gordon

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
We use to go out to our local track....(fastest tri-oval dis side of da mississippi)
Man the only reason I went in the beginning was for the wrecks....then after awhile I started to finally want someone to win...and still to many wrecks....lol I love Nascar...Was a sad day when Dale Earnhardt died...

but my fav's went like this....Richard Petty...Dale Earnhardt....now Dale Jr...NEVER Crusty Wallace or Cry baby Gordon
ahha I knew there was another reason i liked you. :lol: :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
The coca-cola 600 . Who Do you think is gonna win.

WOOHOO!! JIMMIE WON!!! I wish Jeff would have but Jimmie is just as good for me :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yep .That was a hell of a finish im glad jimmy got it and not jeff :lol: :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
Whats wrong with jeff? LOL Don't answer that please! LOL Bobby was quite mad he didnt win. He should have been more aggressive, he might have gotten it then.

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
Whats wrong with jeff? LOL Don't answer that please! LOL Bobby was quite mad he didnt win. He should have been more aggressive, he might have gotten it then.
Whats wrong with Jeff? Hmmmmmmm lets see here .Hmmmmm i wont say .
Yea bobby was mad .Instead of him kicking the car he should have kicked himself.But bobby drive aggressive wont never happen . He couldnt stop Jimmy Johnson from winning that.That race Jimmy has won that race 3 times in a row thats his track

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Sports 14
BigBob Sports 2
BigBob Sports 3
Doc Sports 14
Konshentz Sports 6