Naruto's Parents Revealed 'Finally' (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by kajinpl, Aug 26, 2007.

1. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

Well I just finished reading Naruto Manga 367 and Naruto's parents have been officially revealed. It's already obvious that the 4th is Naruto's father, but we now have the name of his mother. Uzumaki Kashina, a kunoichi of the former Whirlpool Country. She had red hair, a tendancy to constant jabber and a tomboyish demeanor as described by Tsunade and Jiraiya. While the two talked, Tsunade said that Naruto reminded her more of his mother, but of course his resemblance to the 4th was uncanny. That's all I know at this point.

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Scan the pages and show us! [​IMG]

3. kajinpl

as u wish. read it from right to left.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Alrighty then xD,I never watch 90 Ep's of Naruto and I know who his mom and dad are [​IMG]

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Yeah I read this Friday. I always figured his dad would be the 4th but I don't know who's Mom is. Since Naruo is the son of the 4th I would guess his Mom was a bad ninja or not a very good one since Naruto has had so much trouble. It'll be interesting to see who his Mom is and if she's still alive.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought Naruto's mom died while giving birth.

7. kajinpl

Who knows? They never really said much about it to begin with. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know whether she died giving birth or just left in the care of the village or what. All we know was that Naruto was an oprhan.

8. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Yea this was no big shocker to anyone but it confirm the strong hinting they have been doing throughout the series