Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Henskie, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Ok I am posting this for all Naruto fans.
    I am a huge fan of Kakashi personally lol I love the show and think it is a great anime what do you all think?

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Yes I acutally really like this show except for the dub. My favorite character is kakashi to lol. Everybody tells me to read the manga I want to but I just like towatch anime instead of reading the manga lol.

3. Yeah. Naruto i my favorite Anime. Gaara is my personal favorite. I like their high speed fight scences.

4. Plarry012

Plarry012 Guest

its pretty good, I have mixed feelings about it!

5. Eva_Unit01

Eva_Unit01 Guest

i like naruto alot, but its not my favorite anime, my favorite character from naruto is Sasuke, hes awesome =)

6. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Its a great show but I will like it better when they (japanese fan-subs) get past the filler episodes.

7. Sorayoushi

Sorayoushi Guest

Well, I think it's ok. I don't really know it up to date but I got to the part when Sasuke was kidnapped but Orochimaru. Anyways... my favorite character is... Naruto. I just feel sympathetic for him and besides, he's not bad in fighting.

8. Gaara

Gaara Guest

hence the name im a huge fan of gaara. of course i have alot of others.
    1.neji
    2.kiba
    3.shino
    4.kankurou
    5.chouji

9. merob

merob Boom!

I'm getting sick of these filler eps. They're all so horrible, and they're causing alot of people to lose interest in the anime.
    They should continue the reg. story soon. I want be satisfied untill then.

10. NinjaSniper

NinjaSniper Guest

Naruto is my #1 favorite anime! I love the many different and unique characters and their personalities. It has a great story line to. My favorite characters are Kakashi, Temari, Hinata, Tsunade, Haku, and I kinda like Garra. I agree, the fillers are horrible! Hopefully we will get to see the English version without the fillers.

~NinjaSniper 8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.