• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok I am posting this for all Naruto fans.
I am a huge fan of Kakashi personally lol I love the show and think it is a great anime what do you all think?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes I acutally really like this show except for the dub. My favorite character is kakashi to lol. Everybody tells me to read the manga I want to but I just like towatch anime instead of reading the manga lol.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Yeah. Naruto i my favorite Anime. Gaara is my personal favorite. I like their high speed fight scences.

E

Eva_Unit01

i like naruto alot, but its not my favorite anime, my favorite character from naruto is Sasuke, hes awesome =)

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Its a great show but I will like it better when they (japanese fan-subs) get past the filler episodes.

S

Sorayoushi

Well, I think it's ok. I don't really know it up to date but I got to the part when Sasuke was kidnapped but Orochimaru. Anyways... my favorite character is... Naruto. I just feel sympathetic for him and besides, he's not bad in fighting.

G

Gaara

hence the name im a huge fan of gaara. of course i have alot of others.
1.neji
2.kiba
3.shino
4.kankurou
5.chouji

merob

Boom!
I'm getting sick of these filler eps. They're all so horrible, and they're causing alot of people to lose interest in the anime.
They should continue the reg. story soon. I want be satisfied untill then.

N

NinjaSniper

Naruto is my #1 favorite anime! I love the many different and unique characters and their personalities. It has a great story line to. My favorite characters are Kakashi, Temari, Hinata, Tsunade, Haku, and I kinda like Garra. I agree, the fillers are horrible! Hopefully we will get to see the English version without the fillers.

~NinjaSniper 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shooting_Palanx Anime 10
fractal Anime 0
A Anime 1
Shooting_Palanx Anime 0
cooldude Anime 7