• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Naruto Vs. Sasuke 2

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Whew, you know and I know that this is going to happen again soon. As you know Naruto and Co. are on the trail of Sasuke and whatnot and it's evident that they are gonna be in an all out battle once again. Since Sasuke has been tempted by the dark side I'm interested to see how far he's become.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well I'd like to look at it without putting in the obvious. For we know Sasuke could probably beat the snot out of Naruto right now. Anything could happen at this point. Plus, they have the down side of having to deal with Orochimaru as well and I'm pretty sure his training methods are pretty extreme.

M

Milk

After the time skip, Naruto could beat the crap outta Itachi no problem. :p

Sasuke while he has likely gotten immensly powerful, Naruto should be able to defeat him if he releases his 4 tails. My god, any more tails and anyone is done for. xD

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Ok well in the manga Naruto and company have caught up with sasuke and it ended with naruto and sasuke staring each other down so if there is gonna be a fight it is gonna be now. I will post back as soon as I have downloaded the next manga. If they do fight it will be so insane because they have both become so powerful. Think about the fact that they caused so much destruction and had so much power before and what like 2 years of training would do to their powers..... It will be awesome

M

Milk

Just read the latest manga.

Great chapter. Sasuke shows off how badass he is, and it's creating tension. Since Sasuke is likely stronger than Orochimaru, the 4 tails Kyuubi will prove to be nothing for him likely.

Can't wait!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I read it and I cant wait for next issue it is gonna be awesome. I think that 4 tails Kyuubi and Sasuke will be an even match. After all Kyuubi is insanely awesome and more than likely could whoop sasuke

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That fight between the both of them looks like it will be another badass battle. It seems that there will be no telling how things will turn out. It may go either way, but I'm anxious to see how this comes to a head.

M

Milk

****SPOLIER****

Newest chapter down, well, it's awesome. Naruto says that he won't rely on Kyuubi, so this means we'll finally really see how strong HE"S gotten. And I think we're in for a great surprise.

Sasuke is interesting now, how the heck did he get into Naruto's conscience? Awesome. ;D

Y

yothistony

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!um Naruto rules and Sasuke is so lame. they made sasuke to powerful to be a second rate charather i mean really to strong ok how about this think goku and vageta goku main so hes stronger vageta second so hes always weaker. im the best and im out homies peace 1 with ur main nukaz. :D :eek: 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shooting_Palanx Anime 10
fractal Anime 0
Vegito728 Anime 35
V Anime 2
Henskie Anime 15