• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Naruto Vs Sasuke 2?....when!!

V

VidaGuerra8069

i'm new to this forum but i'm going crazy wit these fillers in Naruto.... they need to make it more action again like when Gaara and Lee fought or Naruto and Sasuke 1st fought.... they need to get bac to the story line....how does every1 else feel?

BigBlue

----------------------
yes im a bit tired of these fillers aswell... i do think they will end soon though.. Well at least I hope, but gara vs lee wasnt the best fighting scenes though.. the best were the third hokage vs orochimaru.. or when Gara fought that one dude with the bones.. o yea but naruto vs sasuke was preety cool too <D

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I swear I am out of the loop. THis is what I get for not watching the show as often. When did they fight?

edit:

STOP!!!!

After posting I've notice that there is a thread of the same nature. Please post there. Who ever mods this can you please delte this thread or fuse it with the other one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shooting_Palanx Anime 10
fractal Anime 0
Vegito728 Anime 35
K Anime 13
Henskie Anime 15