naruto vs dbz.......

Discussion in 'Anime' started by figet, Mar 9, 2006.

1. figet

figet Guest

Okey everyone this is a debate witch anime is better dragonsballz z any serious of dbz is fine to debate with and naruto so post witch anime you think is better out of the too and explain why

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

You cant compare them at all because their style is completely different. They are both fighting animes but their style and characters are different and the plots are in no way close to each other so I say that you really cant say which is best but thats my opinion

3. yeah thats true .... also, its hard to compare cuz naruto hasnt ended yet, but currently naruto just cuz its still running

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Lol you can't compare the to they are very different from eachother. But I would say Naruto cause it's still on and I like the fights better.

5. figet

figet Guest

Thanks for you opinion i wasent compareing them by type thou i was just trying to see witch people would like better in this case its naruto

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I never seen Naturo so I can really say which one is better, but I heard Naturo is very good I wish it played here in Canada. But I prefer Dragon Ball Z it's so good.

7. Shinta

Shinta Guest

Actually, The Naruto Creator has stated he got alot of his ideas from Dragonball.....although its not on DBZ's scale of power, Naruto takes alot of elements from DBZ, Naruto is a better anime but its base lies in Dragonball.

8. I believe that Naruto is a better series compared to DBZ. DBZ did set the pace for anime that is similar. To my knowledge, Naruto has become the most popular aime since DBZ which isn't easy to accomplish. The reason I like Naruto is due to the fact that it has more depth. At times, it focuses on other characters rather than just Naruto and everyone can hold their own in some way. You start to notice that the more the series progressed everyone started to depend on Goku to fix everything. On Naruto people still rely on themselves regardless of how strong Naruto becomes.

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Hmm which do I prefer..... I will have to wait till Naruto ends because if it is a great ending then I would have to say naruto but as of now DBZ but we will see what happens after the fillers end in japan

10. Milk

Milk Guest

Right now it's DBZ no problem.

Z-fighters would own Narutards. :D