Naruto on Cartoon Network July29th 2006

Discussion in 'Anime' started by lavoidgaskins, Jul 29, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I missed todays show can any one tell me what happened?

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Ok it was a battle between Naruto and Kiba. Kiba was dominating the fight and he kept putting naruto down and knocking him down over and over it was pretty ugly but anyways to make a long story short: Naruto farts in Kiba's face by accident there by immobilizing him (because kiba's sense of smell is 1000 times better than humans) and then Naruto used a rip off of Sasuke's lion barrage to beat kino. Next up is Hinata vs Neji

3. lavoidgaskins

What are you talking about? I'm not formiliar with every jutsu that happens so I don't know what your talking about. Can you please give me a little bit more information?

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

hey lavoid I suggest going on youtube and search for the episode number, im preety sure its in there but it may be in japanese with subs, just a little bit of reading ;)

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

didnt watch it

In Fact..dont know whats it about

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Ok you see when Sasuke was facing off against the sound/leaf ninja in the preliminary matched he used the lion barrage which he kicked his opponent in the air and kicked him back down. Naruto did pretty much the same thing but used shadow clones and called it the Naruto Barrage. Is that enough??

Edit- True Serbs then why did you post here???

7. lavoidgaskins

If you mean the move where he makes 5 clones of him self, kids kim up and then back down then it's not the same. I'm formiliar with both of thier specails so I don't think it's that.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

True Serbs don't post on here saying "didnt watch it" or "In Fact..dont know whats it about". That's considered spam. Because if you have never even heard of it or seen it why post?