Naruto on Cartoon Network July29th 2006

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok it was a battle between Naruto and Kiba. Kiba was dominating the fight and he kept putting naruto down and knocking him down over and over it was pretty ugly but anyways to make a long story short: Naruto farts in Kiba's face by accident there by immobilizing him (because kiba's sense of smell is 1000 times better than humans) and then Naruto used a rip off of Sasuke's lion barrage to beat kino. Next up is Hinata vs Neji

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Henskie said:
Ok it was a battle between Naruto and Kino. Kino was dominating the fight and he kept putting naruto down and knocking him down over and over it was pretty ugly but anyways to make a long story short: Naruto farts in Kino's face by accident there by immobilizing him (because kino's sense of smell is 1000 times better than humans) and then Naruto used a rip off of Sasuke's lion barrage to beat kino. Next up is Hinata vs Neji
What are you talking about? I'm not formiliar with every jutsu that happens so I don't know what your talking about. Can you please give me a little bit more information?

BigBlue

----------------------
hey lavoid I suggest going on youtube and search for the episode number, im preety sure its in there but it may be in japanese with subs, just a little bit of reading ;)

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
lavoidgaskins said:
What are you talkign about? I'm not formiliar with every jutsu that happens so I don't know what your talking about. Can you please give me a little bit more information?
Ok you see when Sasuke was facing off against the sound/leaf ninja in the preliminary matched he used the lion barrage which he kicked his opponent in the air and kicked him back down. Naruto did pretty much the same thing but used shadow clones and called it the Naruto Barrage. Is that enough??

Edit- True Serbs then why did you post here???

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Henskie said:
Ok you see when Sasuke was facing off against the sound/leaf ninja in the preliminary matched he used the lion barrage which he kicked his opponent in the air and kicked him back down. Naruto did pretty much the same thing but used shadow clones and called it the Naruto Barrage. Is that enough??

Edit- True Serbs then why did you post here???
If you mean the move where he makes 5 clones of him self, kids kim up and then back down then it's not the same. I'm formiliar with both of thier specails so I don't think it's that.

Vegito728

Registered Member
True Serbs don't post on here saying "didnt watch it" or "In Fact..dont know whats it about". That's considered spam. Because if you have never even heard of it or seen it why post?