Naruto Manga Question (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kanji, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

Since Kakashi and Jiraiya are both dead is Naruto still a Genin? I find it a bit funny that he is the only one able to kick Pain's ass yet he is the lowest ranking ninja of the clan.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well they've never said otherwise so I assume he still is. You'd think after Jiraiya and Kakashi's death and if he defeats Pain he'd at least become a Chunin.

But he might not be promoted from Genin until he becomes Hokage at the end of the manga.

Which I assume is going to happen at some point and I choose to think the last few chapters are when it's going to happen.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  3. thevelvetsun

thevelvetsun Registered Member

Thats a realy good point and a very sad truth. I'd have to say no, but then again Im not an expert on the matter. Since Im not a ninja.

4. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

I think if that is going to happen it will be on the very last page of the last chapter of the manga. I fear though that we won't be given that much closer on the story.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well Naruto becoming Hokage is pretty much what the show is about. It's the plot.

I'm kind of expecting Naruto to achieve his goal and then their be some sort of recap of the show through Naruto's eyes or something. Pretty cliche, I know.

But if he doesn't become Hokage what was the point? Do we find out after all this time that Naruto is indeed a loser and a genin for life?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  6. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

That is a good point. It would be in there best interest to make naruto Hokage at some point. It would be interesting though if they do season where he goes through the Chuunin exam again and then the Jounin exams (if there is such a thing).

7. HeartLess

HeartLess Registered Member

Lol. I wanna see the episode where Naruto retakes the Chuunin exam. :3. One rasenshuriken and the other genin is done for...

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He will most likely become Hokage, but even if he doesn't....he's still a strong toad sage, and a very capable ninja.