• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Napoleon Dynamite cooks Thanksgiving Quasadillas

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I'm a fan of the movie Napoleon Dynamite, but I'm sick of people who make videos like this. This guy actually has a bunch of impersonation videos on YouTube (you might recognize him at the end of this video), but he really tries too hard to use movie quotes in this one.

He tries WAY too hard.

YouTube - Thanksgiving with N. Dynamite

So many attempted movie references ruin this. It should have been maybe a minute or two max. He does look the part though so that's what saves his performance.

dDave

V.I.P.
at first I thought that it was John Heder until I heard the line about the shotgun killing the turkey and realized that it was not him, at least he sounds like Napoleon or else it wouldn't have been good in any way.

Psyco

Food Whore
Wow, that was a good imitation. And god that quesadilla looked good.... (but thats just the lack of real mexican food talking there.)

Apparently, you can just put a bowl of batter into the oven and *poof* there is a pie

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
This is a pretty lame video. However, he does look like Napoleon.