• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nani

kromsales

Registered Member
I owe you an apology. I am making it public for the simple reason that I was wrong and I feel I owe it to everyone not just you. I am very sorry for the things I have said and done to you. I took it way to far and I am sorry. No one deserves to be treated like that. I have no excuse for saying and posting the things I did. Angels friendship thread got me thinking about things. Then with almost losing my children and nephews last night to a huge accident I realized that life is too short to be doing the things I was doing. And I am sorry I did them. I hope that we can start over and try to put this past us. I truely am sorry.
Tina

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
WOW Tina, that is awesome of you to appologize like that! I hope nani excepts it! What happened? So everyone is ok?

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
WOW Tina, that is awesome of you to appologize like that! I hope nani excepts it! What happened? So everyone is ok?
They will all be fine. We were doing fireworks last night and one went bad. It was a big one that is supposed to go upand explode 6 times but it didnt. It exploded and all the kids were too close and were burned :( I was across the yard on the porch(our husbands were with them lighting them off). They all were screaming. It was horrible :( But they will be fine. They have burns but but luckly nothing too serious. Had they been any closer tho it would be a different story. All i know is after hearing them all scream like that I realized life is too short to spend it fighting. Instead I want to spend it having friends.

TGirl

Registered Member
Wow.... I too think it is real cool that you are sorry and that you make this public.....you are right life IS to short......

I am glad your children are fine....how scary is that??? uggg I could only imagine....

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Krom, I wish I could give you a great big hug right now! What an awful, scary thing to go through! I understand how easy it is to let your feelings get out of control, especially when you know you'll probably never meet the person during this lifetime. It takes a huge helping of courage to say "sorry". I am proud to be your virtual friend!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
kromsales said:
They will all be fine. We were doing fireworks last night and one went bad. It was a big one that is supposed to go upand explode 6 times but it didnt. It exploded and all the kids were too close and were burned :( I was across the yard on the porch(our husbands were with them lighting them off). They all were screaming. It was horrible :( But they will be fine. They have burns but but luckly nothing too serious. Had they been any closer tho it would be a different story. All i know is after hearing them all scream like that I realized life is too short to spend it fighting. Instead I want to spend it having friends.

This is SO true! Life IS to short and one day someone can be here and the next GONE. Its not fun to think about, but its life. I'm glad your eyes have been opened and you have a better outlook on things!!! :)

nani1987

Registered Member
well krom, I am gonna say is this I accept your apology and all I wanted was to be friends with everyone here. I don't like to fight with everyone.. You made me very upset when you said about my illness. MS attacks people differently and to be big enought to admit you were wrong.. I will big a bigger person to start over... I know Andrew don't want fighting in here and I hate fighting with anyone.. it does upset me , and I was hurt by it. I am back on ebay but that is another issure.. I just didn't like to see my name being bashed in other sites. That was an low and rude to do that to get others involved that I have no idea who they are to tell me things. I been taking more of my medication to stop the spasms attack I been getting and having really been on the computer so I don't have to see it.
But I am going to overlook it and I spoke to doubles last night about 3am my time he just doesn't sleep.....lol
Anyway krom I would like to say I am sorry too.. and lets all start over and we should all get along here... Ares I hope you find it in your heart to forgive doubles he misses your friendship and it is sad, life is too short and it should be lived to the fullest. I sometimes say things i do forget later, and it may seem I am lying , my illness is part of the reason but I also have issues at home. I am not the only one sick my husband is too and stress from that issue and issue here I almost feel i can't get away.. I wish I could drive away.. but I can't , I wish i could walk to the park, but I can't, all I can do is stay away from everyone and stay of there way, my kids and everyone I know...
I haven't really been the same person lately. I have changed myself. that I know..

Anyway lets
start over here

hello kromsales nice to meet you.
sorry to hear about the almost accident you had, I know that had to been scarry.
I will turn on my pm again....
I hope we can be friends again..
I hope all can forgive and forget...

nani

Dragon

V.I.P.
I would agree that life is short. I wish I can apologize to someone very close to me but he passed away and its too late to say I'm sorry. I'm glad you both have the chance to apologize to each other. I enjoy reading everyone's post but don't enjoy it when it's negative. So hugs to everyone.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow this is a very nice thread and it was good to see. Krom I am sorry that you had to go through that with your family but I am glad that they are all ok.

I know that took alot of courage for you to make the first move krom and you definitely have my respect for that.

as I read everyone's post on this thread it made me cry, it is very true that life is way to short for this kind of stuff.

what great people here