• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nandos!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Does anyone go here?

What do you think of it?

Personally its the yummiest chicken EVER!!!! And it's like cooked properly not broiled.

OMNOMNOM I like mine medium spiced <3

http://www.nandos.co.uk/index.cfm

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I love Nando's! It's where I usually go with friends for birthdays etc, haven't actually been to the one up here in Leeds yet. There's two in town, I think.

Medium spiced too pour moi :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Sniped!!
I LOVE my Nando's. Mild is good, but I am often in the mood for the hot peri-peri.
It is by far the best chicken in the world. We have them all over in SA. There are more Nando's than there are KFC's! This makes me happy! :D

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Looks delicious...ladies, work on telling them to come to the States... :)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Looks delicious...ladies, work on telling them to come to the States... :)

No kidding, the menu kind of looks like Buffalo Wild Wings but a whole lot better and cheaper. That place looks good. Now I am hungry.:p Gonna hop on my G6 and fly over there! :lol:

Last edited:

MisterT

Registered Member
I go all the time.

I love me a half a chicken with chips penaise dip nandos salad a drink and mixed nuts :)

Impact

V.I.P.
I have never been, but i've heard it's amazing. I know there is one in town near me, so i'll have to check it out at sometime.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I've only ever been once to be honest and I thought it was pretty tasty! :D

I really really liked their chicken, but apart from that I can't remember much about being there haha.