• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Namekians

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since all Namekians reproduce asexually I thought they should have identical genetic codes and wouldn't that make them look identical? Piccolo was even called a clone of Piccolo Daimo, yet, they don't look the same. Anyone have an explaination?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Species on Earth reproduce asexually, well some do, the only reason Picolo could be considered a clone is because his "dad" gave him all of his memories, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can you explain this in more details because I still dont really understand what you mean by this.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When King Piccolo was dying he basically put his essence into Piccolo Jr., gave him all of his memories, feeling, etc. Which is why Piccolo hated Goku so much at first, but other species reproduce asexually and it does not mean they clone themselves, they just create another creature in a sense. With Namekians its different, because they are more like plants then anything, Piccolo really only lives off water, and regrow limbs, etc. They are like a cross between lizards and plants.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh ok now I get it, I didnt really understand what you mean about giving is memory and everything, but now I do, and now I understand why Piccolo hated Goku so much.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The only reason King Piccolo could create weird looking children is because AT hadnt decided he was an alien yet lol.