Name your next pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Mirage, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody planning on getting a pet and have any names picked out?

I'd like to get a Boston Terrier and name it Gollum. If you've ever heard one panting then you'll understand why. :lol:

So who's planning (or just wants) to get a new pet soon enough and if so have you thought of any names you like?

2. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

If I ever get a dog, I'm naming him "diabolicus". Then train him to consume souls.

3. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Since I'm getting rid of my cat, I'm getting a gold fish, I'm going to name him Papelokabonjima

4. Mirage

The trick is to get rid of the cat BEFORE you get a gold fish. Otherwise you are left right where you started. ;)

5. redsoxocd

lol yeah, thats what i'm doing since we can have any pets besides fish at my new apartment:(

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

If I get a dog I'm naming him either Beanie, after Chris "Beanie" Wells on Ohio State, or Hobbes. It would probably depend on what kind of dog I got.

7. redsoxocd

like "calvin and hobbes"?

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yes. And I realize Hobbes is a cat. But I think it's a cool name for any pet.

9. Mirage

That would be cool to get two dogs (or two cats or one of each) and name one Calvin and one Hobbes.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'd like to get a Australian Shepherd dog and name it either Vodka or Whisky. I love those dogs.