Name something you like about gaming...

yooperchick

Registered Member
For me, the most fun I have ever had gaming is when friends are over and we are up playing until 4 in the morning and getting slap happy cause we are so tired. Now that I am a responsible parent, it's nice to be able to do that and feel like a kid again.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i enjoy the feeling of winning a game during team play when the game was very close. it's like a huge rock was lifted off your "relief" pillow. you let out a deep breathe and congratulate the work of your team members, then if you're an A hole, you proceed to make fun of the other team and taunt them like crazy.

ltk9492

Registered Member
i like a lot about gaming.

online features, like playing someone across the world from me.

also, staying up late wiyth my friends. lol this was a crazy night, we were playing test drive eve of destruction all night, it was crazy. So yeah, staying up lat to game hardcore lol.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I like the satisfaction of beating a game 100%. Even better than that is the satisfaction of beating a game on the hardest difficulty. Even better is knowing you've done it together on games which are co-op.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
As far as online/multiplayer gaming goes, there's nothing better than raping some idiot who's been talking trash the whole time. I'd much rather play with people who are good sports though, congratulating you when they lose, and saying "good game" when they win.

In singleplayer games, it's satisfying getting past a tricky part that you've had a lot of trouble with, like beating a boss after several failed attempts, or finally figuring out how to solve a puzzle.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
In singleplayer games, it's satisfying getting past a tricky part that you've had a lot of trouble with, like beating a boss after several failed attempts, or finally figuring out how to solve a puzzle.
true true, Like when i was stuck on halo 2 with when you fight the heretic as the arbritrator. That one took me a while, but it was nice when i beat it.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I've never done online gaming. You all are making it sound like so much fun. I've had dial-up for some time, and did finally upgrade to DSL (woohoo!)

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
The bonding with my friends and family when we play fun multiplayer games and I am able to take my mind off of stresses in the "real world"

I could list a million things here, but I'll try and name something that hasn't already been said...

I like to see how a story will play out in a game. It's awesome to be playing an integral part in the story, as the main character, and it's always interesting to see what is going to happen next. This could be said for anything with a story, but it's a little more involving when it's a videogame.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I have to agree with the getting involved. I loved playing Ninja Gaiden for the NES for that reason. I felt like I was Ryu and just got so involved in it. I think that's the reason I remembered the game so well compared to some of the other ones I used to have was cause of the story.