• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Name a SnowCone Stand-The boys are back :)

kromsales

Registered Member
The machine chops the ice up for you. Then you put the flavors in and mix and add more ice and mix. They are really good!! Yummy!!

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Want to make me one..then ship me one? :lol:
LOL I think it would melt enroute ;0)

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks froggy! :)

froggy

Registered Member
Your Welcome Its Cold In Here. ribbit ribbit

nani1987

Registered Member
snow cones are great especially when it is hot........... they are yummy ... great idea your kids came up with... i wish i could watch i wonder if i can regrister under a guest just to watch all members auctions..........
if don't have it here is my new one my son came up with one but i gotta list it soon... but not yet............lol nani
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=4919322

nani1987 said:
snow cones are great especially when it is hot........... they are yummy ... great idea your kids came up with... i wish i could watch i wonder if i can regrister under a guest just to watch all members auctions..........
if don't have it here is my new one my son came up with one but i gotta list it soon... but not yet............lol nani
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=4919322
no longer watching any of your auctions ... and you know why remember this when you have all the facts then you can say something , and also it don't concern you so I dont know why you bother.............very upset
nani

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm watching those clever boys. I wish you guys luck!! As far as the above post??????????????Remember this is a public forum where anyone can view! Personal problems should be kept in the private forums or PM'd! JMHO.

Geez Krom, I'm sitting here telling myself that I should show my girls some of your boys auctions...maybe that will motivate them a bit. It's only the first week of summer vacation and they have already made it to the I'm sooooooooo bored attitude! :hmph:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Im watching the boys!! Hey if there is a link you can post from a news article telling about the big event that might help sales!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I'm watching those clever boys. I wish you guys luck!! As far as the above post??????????????Remember this is a public forum where anyone can view! Personal problems should be kept in the private forums or PM'd! JMHO.

Geez Krom, I'm sitting here telling myself that I should show my girls some of your boys auctions...maybe that will motivate them a bit. It's only the first week of summer vacation and they have already made it to the I'm sooooooooo bored attitude! :hmph:
Thanks! :) I am so proud of them. They just love this kind of stuff and love that they can do something with mommy too(ebay) LOL

Msbabedoll said:
Im watching the boys!! Hey if there is a link you can post from a news article telling about the big event that might help sales!!!
Thanks! I will see if I can find a link about it :)

Last edited: