• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Naked Mike Rowe confronts drone with shotgun

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Impaired

Registered Member
I was stunned when a man shot a drone hovering over his yard spying on his sunbathing daughter and they frigging arrested the man for shooting the drone. The judge dismissed the charges, but still. What he did was illegal.

I love photos. I take a literal F-Ton of photos and this sort of thing disturbs the crap out of me.

Out in public, we're all fair game, the world is fair game.

In my back yard? I can't believe we don't have the right, but no doubt some airline lobbied to make sure that the airspace is under control of Uncle Sam.

Judge Dismisses Charges on Man Who Shot Down Drone in Backyard | Cop Block

I'm of mixed minds about the judge doing this.
1. if you have a law, enforce it.
2. If you don't enforce a law, it weakens all other laws.
3. If a judges regularly throw out convictions for the law, why do you have it?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think when one gets too close to your house it should be fair game. Someone shouldn't have the right to hover one over your child in your own yard. It may be legal but it doesn't seem right. One looking into your window should be the same as someone physically doing so.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My advise - Seriously F with them hardcore. Loud and seriously annoying music. Print shopped photos of celebs and politicians and toss them all over the yard and taped to windows and stuff. Fake blood everywhere.

Also track the UAV back to the owner and spam them online. You can also use your own and have drone wars!
Btw, for copies of anything your neighbor's drone shot, contact the NSA. They probaly have the same photos.