• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Naked Aussie gets stuck in washing machine

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A naked Australian man was left red-faced after getting stuck in a washing machine during a game of hide and seek, after police had to grease him up with olive oil to get him out.

Naked Aussie gets stuck in washing machine | The Raw Story
Ha ha, a washing machine might not be the best place to hide to surprise your girlfriend but I guess its the thought that counts. That would be so embarrassing to have to get the police to grease you up to get you out.

Things going wrong is one reason I would never try to do something like this no matter how bad the relationship needed spicing up. I could get adventurous but not crazy adventurous.

Ever done something this crazy or even think about it? What do you think about this guy doing this?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
A few things puzzle me about this man and what he was doing:

How was this a game of hide and seek? Are both parties not mean to know the game is happening? If he is going to jump out and scare this does not sound like hide and seek.

What did he think would happen? If he did jump out he would probably have scared her half to death.

And above all, why exactly was he naked?! What did he expect to happen? She would walk in, see him crawl out and say "oh-mi-god! My fantasy has been fulfilled! Come here big boy!"

I think this item needs to be removed until he can prove he is mature enough to play with it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's the funniest headline I have ever seen! I feel a little bad for the guy but that doesn't take away from the hilarity of his plight.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see how he ever managed to get in it. I took a look at my washing machine and there's no way I could get inside of it. He must of been pretty small or they had a extra big machine.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Just for the record, that man wasn't me. :D

Seriously though, I've been thinking about how to spice up our relationship lately, but even I wouldn't convince myself that slipping naked out of a washing machine would excite my wife in any way, shape or form. She would be perfectly justified in divorcing me on the spot if I pulled a stupid stunt like that.

I mean, could he not simply have waited for her in bed with no clothes on or something like that? Next thing you know, he'll be hiding himself in the fireplace, and that can only end in tears, I can tell you! :-/

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Nothing like some naked hide and seek for added incentive to find the person. :lick:

This story cracks me up, but I am sure he wasn't laughing. It was kind of a stupid thing to do in more than one way. Still, poor guy.