• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

N64's GoldenEye 007 Just Got Remade Again (Sort Of)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those who have been around this site for over a decade will know why I just had to write this article the moment I heard the news... Talk about coming full circle! :)

N64's GoldenEye 007 Just Got Remade With Modern Graphics and it Looks Incredible

What do you think of this? Did you play the original GoldenEye: Source mod back in the day? Or better yet, the original for N64? :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That looks pretty awesome - I don't see myself getting it because I don't do any FPS gaming on my laptop. But still, long live Goldeneye!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I played this mod years ago. It was always kind of behind where other games were at the time. This one looks quite good, but the online multiplayer experience will never beat being in the same room as your friends. Granted, LAN parties were better due to getting your own screen and not being able to screen peak.

thealigator

Registered Member
This looks stunning and I will definitely be downloading this. GoldenEye was a wonderful game which spawned the wonderful game TimeSplitters and it is still one of my favourite bond films. What I like about this is that whilst level graphics have been improved the characters themselves are still how they looked in the original game as well as the guns themselves.