• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 N64 Look

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
That's a sweet system. I bet the buttons were hard to get right. Though I think you might have neglected the back a bit. Looks like the green paint is much thinner back there. I can kinda see through it.

You didn't paint the controllers did you? I'm guessing those were as is. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've got me a standard grey system with 2 grey controllers and a atomic purple controller.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Atomic purple is nice. That's the see through one right, with some kind of extra pad cushion or something? I faintly remember playing with one that my friends owned, but it was defective, so we didn't use it much.

I've just got a regular black system, with a grey controller (that I recently bought from nintendo.com actually), a blue controller, a green controller, and a gold controller.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have the regular black system with gray, blue, and red controllers.