Nintendo 64 N64 for sale?

myGUNgoesPewPew

Registered Member
Does any1 know where i can buy a Nintendo 64? Or does nintendo not make and sell it anymore.

I really want to get my N64 back and get Donkey Kong 64 and Tony Hawks very first game that came out for them.

OR if any1 is willing to sell them that would be nice!

~AJ / Prodigy ™

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hear that. I wish Donkey Kong 64 was available for Wii virtual console.

Look at a GameStop or EB Games. You could also check eBay.

Local garage sales are also good but those tend to be very hit or miss with older gaming systems. Chances are you won't find one at a garage sale.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Local garage sales are also good but those tend to be very hit or miss with older gaming systems. Chances are you won't find one at a garage sale.
And it'll probably be broken, Ebay is definitely your best bet, you're garenteed to seem them for sale and hopefully for some good prices.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
EB?

I haven't seen a used N64 in EB (Which doesn't even really exist anymore, they're being turned into Gamestops) in about two years.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
ebay is your best bet but be sure that when you get it if you want to play donkey kong 64 (or zelda majoras mask, or perfect dark) it has to have the expansion pack in it, be sure to buy it with this thing inside.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/raidentech168/n64.jpg

it's very important that you don't forget that.

you need that thing to play donkey kong 64, perfect dark, or zelda majora's mask. The game won't run if you don't have this thing.