n00bs

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Tell us about some of the times where some n00b just totally pissed you off.

Some of the instances where you just wish you could stabbity stabbity death him. List the game and such incase someone plays it as well. ^^;

Here is mine: Guild Wars

So it's me, a friend of mine from my Guild, and some random guy trying to do the quest, "Charting The Forests." Well, we get to Arborstone after we've done the first two areas. We are right next to the thrid one and we are standing right outside of the portal to Arborstone.

Someone is pinging the minimap on the Arborstone portal. So I then say in chat, "Don't go in the fucking portal or I will ass rape you for a week."

So what does the n00b do? GO IN THE FUCKING PORTAL! And once inside and the town is loaded, he says, "let the ass rap begin!"

OMFG. That was 45 minutes of work WASTED. We'd have to start over from the beginning at Altumm Ruins. What a fucking illiterate asswhipe.

So I cursed him out in public chat and expelled him from our party. Replacing him with a henchmen. God, I hate those sarcastic n00bs.

>.<

Yeeeaaah. How about everyone else?

(I don't know where to put this. So I thought here was a safe bet.)

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yep, You get those kind of guys in RPG's. A group of us used to RP on the msn boards before they were shut down and one of the rules were 'No God Rping!' then someone would come in and like kill you because his character in super strong and 'invincable'.

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I play WoW...and there was a lvl 26 hunter (a class that uses a bow or gun and has a pet) in a group with me and he kept dieing...I noticed he didn't have his pet out, so i asked him why....and he said he didn't have one....then the leader booted him from the group because he didn't know you could have a pet (which doesn't really make sense considering at lvl 10 the hunter trainer gives a quest to go get a pet lol)!

Yea...I find noobs irritable, but we were all noobs at one point.

Check out www.purepwnage.com

4. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

F&C section.

Anyway, Himie, that was your fault. You KNEW he was a n00b, yet you STILL posted a sectence that had more than three words in it.

Did you just expect him to understand it?

I hope you learned a lesson. Make it clear first.

DO NOT ENTER, and then add the additional message of, YOU STUPID ASSMONKEY, OR I WILL ASS-APE YOU UNTIL YOUR ASS BACKS UP INTO YOUR THROAT AND COMES OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!
    Of course, they won't be able to comprehend the threat because it includes too many words, but the basic message is within the three-word barrier, so there is no problem.

LEARN FROM THIS, HIMIE!!!
    -Icy

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

All of us are level 20 which in the max level and we are pretty far in the game. :D I knew he was a n00b, but not even a normal n00b would do that. Only a dumbass from another planet would. lol