TV Mythbusters

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Cait, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

:DI absolutely adore this show. I make a dent in the couch when there's a a marathon. I don't know why either, it just interests me so much.

Opinions on Mythbusters?

[​IMG]
    I love Grant.:love:

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Its quite an entertaining show in my opinion. My dad watches it alot, so I started to watch it too..... some of the stuff they come out with is brill!!

haha, overall 9/10

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't really watch TV but I have seen this show quite a lot, a while back, and yeah, I think its good! Tis interesting.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I used to watch it a lot when it was just adam and jaime, they do some great stuff, but i never really liked it as much when they brought in the other three people. I find them really annoying...

5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Its entertaining but sometimes I find it a bit too silly and I dont always believe the verdicts.

boy am I a hypocrite!
    [​IMG]

PretzelCorps likes this.
  6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's an interesting show, but I don't watch it much. I do want a shirt that I saw Jamie(I think) wear on the show. It says "I have no idea what you're talking about".
    I love it.

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Jamie looks like a stage tech with his invincible looking phone, leatherman, and flashlight.

I used to want to work for that show, but then I got over it. I like the stage more than the camera...and besides...I couldn't replace anyone on the current build team...they're so badass.

Good show.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I absolutely love Mythbusters. If I see it on TV, I am sitting my ass down for at least the next hour. God help me if there is a marathon. Apparently Kari and Grant are coming here to Ohio State sometime in March, so I'm probably going to get tickets to that.

For those who like it, what were some of your favorite myths? I really enjoyed the 'Killer playing cards' myth and the 'Ceiling fan decapitation' myths. Also, everything in the first Ninja Special myth was really cool.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I watch this show when I'm bored. I like most shows on Discovery Channel. I agree with Wooly, it was better with just Adam and Jamie. Grant and the chick are alright, but the other guy just pisses me off. He tries way too hard to be funny and he's not.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I find most of the stuff they do on the show interesting and surprising sometimes. It is fun to watch and you learn things along the way.