Movies mythbusters!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Ant On A Log, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Does anyone else like the myth busting action of Jamie and Adam like I do?

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Adam.

Of course, it's one of the new things my family can agree on. The mix of science, stupidity, and absurdity=fun!

chemistry...plus beer...equals GOOD!

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yes this show is awesome! Never gets old.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I rarely watch it. but whenever I do, I usually stay til the end. Our science teacher brings one in class once in a while.

5. Kazmarov

I need to get my physics teacher to start using some of their stuff. Usually he uses stuff from movies, which is actually in many cases less interesting. (except the time he used Predator to teach us about heat vision).

6. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

its pretty fun to watch, but for some reason i cant stand that asian guy...

7. Kazmarov

Grant? He's really a clear-cut SFX guy, obviously not someone used to being put in front of a camera.His front teeth are also crooked, I just can't help but notice that.

He also built a bitchin' BattleBot, so it evens out.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I sometimes watch it when i am interested and when the damn science teacher sets us to do it

I enjoy watching it..The Buster when he gets blown up..ETC

9. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yea I enjoy it once in awhile I think its on discovery channel right?.. well its a cool interesting show that deals with a lot of urban myths.. but some of the myths I didnt even know about.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

It's one of my favorite shows. It has an awesome blend of science and explosions. Some of the things they do are hilarious.

My personal favorite myths are the "Bullets Fired Up" myth and the "Celing Fan Decapitaion" myth. The "Bulletproof Water" myth is also really cool.