• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystic Gohan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though of Gohan going Mystic did it ruin is chance to become really strong? or was it the right move to do? I think he shouldn't never gone Mystic I wish I could of seen him excel Super Saiyan Lever 2 and go to Super Saiyan 3 hopefully he wouldn;t have crazy hair like Goku. What are your thoughts.

007 Vegita

yeah that would be pretty badass if Gohan would went SSJ3 and fought Super Buu. Yeah the hari dosent have to be crazy like Goku's just a little longer but not much. Then the fight would go on. ;)

V

videl_da_bomb

He really did have the time to train up to SS3 so I think that is why they made him go mystic...i think that they just wanted to add another character, the old kai, that was as bad as Master Roshi with his dirty magazines! JK

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well Shin needed someone to replace him, and he saw a lot of potential in gohan, and so he became Mystic Gohan, which I wasn't to happy about, but he would of give Buu a nice fight if he turned Super Saiyan three.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mystic Gohan is WAY stronger then SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Goku had NO CHANCE of beating Super Buu and even admitted it, Gohan is the strongest person at the end of DBZ, because of his Mystic power up, regardless if he doesnt train, it does not go away. GT is non-canon and thus does not count, so dont even bring it up.

S

SS3 Trishendo

No ss3 goku is the strongest ! the reason i say this is cause he cud not even battle super buu cuz he was DEAD if he was down there he and gotenks could of beat buu

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

SS3 Trishendo said:
No ss3 goku is the strongest ! the reason i say this is cause he cud not even battle super buu cuz he was DEAD if he was down there he and gotenks could of beat buu
Again, you are WRONG. SSJ3 Goku states that he has no chance against Super Buu, and would get destroyed if he fought Super Buu, dead or alive. Mystic Gohan is FAR stronger then Goku. Here is a hint....READ THE MANGA!

B

barfootboards

yeah im siding with piccolo .... ss3 goku was even with fat buu, sure he said he could of beat him if he wanted to but he wasnt that much stronger... super buu would of pick him apart one by one, meanwhile gohan didnt even have to try against him

D

Dranigus

This actually depends.

If we were going by the traditional view of physical transformations then SSJ3 would win, on the account that mystic isn't a physical transformation.

And if Goku's base was half of that of Mystic Gohan's. Then SSJ3 Goku would indeed be stronger. Even if Goku's base was a 20th of Mystic Gohan's.

However, in terms of straight power followed along by the manga, Mystic Gohan is far stronger than SSJ3 Goku. And I mean far far far far stronger.

The difference between SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan is like that between Vegeta and 100% power Frieza.