• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery STUFFED animal, squirrel to be exact :)

smallestgummi

Registered Member
MY STUFFED SQUIRREL

Be sure to add it to your watch list!!!! I was sitting here looking at this dumb squirrel my hubby brought home form the fair... then thinking about the money I won at bingo today (I won 3 games and the bonanza!!!!! Was CRAZY!) and decided... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

doubles2004

Registered Member
Gool Im watching for ya..

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Thanks doubles :) I don't think a "stuffed" animal has been done before, I haven't seen one at least. I hope it goes over well enough for me to make what I put in it at least LOL. I suppose a person could always be dishonest and remove some of the money... but that just isn't my style. Plus, gotta give hints anyhow! Ooooooooh this should be fun :) I already got hint #2 already to go hehe

doubles2004

Registered Member
I think It will do Good ..I believe Trina has done the stuffed Animals If Im not wrong,, But still You should do good with It..

Julie

Registered Member
Yeah Trina has done quite a few of the stuffed animal auctions.

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Ooooooooooooh I have never seen them before on the pulse or heard anything about them. Ohs wells... it must be the first squirrel hehe.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Youll do good with it, I also noticed you have the cherry auction up .Good Luck On both..

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Thanks guys :) Abd Mr froggy ribbit to you too :)

It is only up to $20.50 right now... ahhhhhhhhhhh! You can tell in the picture there is at least $120 Canadian... plus of course me saying there is at least one $50 in there too... not to mention the first clue states it is more then my hubby makes in a week so OMG it must go at least 20x higher then it is right now for me not to loose TONS! I hope it does... eeeek. Starting to loose a little faith lol.

TGirl

Registered Member
I must of missed this thread...I see you did very well????

Well...No I have not done a squirrel, but I can not believe you would steal my Idea and act like you were the first person to think of it and to put it in your auction too no less that you were the first....that is just wrong!!!
hahahahahaha I am kidding.....
I am the "Original Stuffed Toy mom".....but one Idea does not stay ones for long.....and I do not mind....everyone out there is doing copy's and copy's of auctions.....its ok with me... My first Mystery Auction was the card board box...done a thousand times....and half the people on ebay says they are the original...but who cares....lol Infact the lady that bought my first stuffed toy auction turned around and did the same thing during my auction....i was peeved a bit...but no use getting upset about it....
I did do extensive searches on ended mysetry Items and I found no stuffed toys...so I feel I was safe saying I was the first....just like the pudding lady was the first for her or ares being the AWOL hubby lady and ANDREW......Only when you become TOTALLY FAMOUS is it worth saying "Original"

Congrads on your auction

Last edited by a moderator: