Mystery Sports Car???

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you invite the guy? If you didn't I will! :) I might even bid on that..

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Since this isn't under Ebay Motors isn't there a good possibility it will get pulled also? :(

4. Revjr11

Revjr11 New Member

Hey all, this is the seller of the Mystery Sports Car. It was indeed pulled but is now relisted as item # 4541830802 in the motors section. When pulled, it had 5300 hits, 56 bids, 325 watchers and had made it to eBay pulse! Now, in the first few hours of the new listing, it's already up to 15 bids! I encourage you all to check it out. Thanks for the invite!

Forehead Guy: It's now yours to win! :grin:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  5. Mirage

LOL!!!

I just may have to bid!! :D

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

7. Revjr11

Revjr11 New Member

8. Mirage

I would have bid but I would need to test drive first. I could do it blind folded if you like. :D

9. Revjr11

Revjr11 New Member

Having been cancelled three times now - all for differenent reasons - it's now been relisted for what I hope will be its fourth and final time:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5574668623&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I really don't understand why eBay is giving me such a hard time on this one, but look forward to completing it successfully. If anyone sees a problem with my "email for clues" idea, let me know, otherwise I think it'll work.

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Watching this one AGAIN :D Geeezzz maybe in your case 4th time is the charm?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005