• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery Snack Pudding Box???

Nanner

Registered Member
I wonder if you were being reported like another person on here? A bidder on another high profile auction received a letter from another member telling them that the seller was a scam and they had reported them to eBay. The auction was not a scam and obviously this person had nothing better to do with their time (unlike me who spends hers on this webiste writing these posts :)) Just a wild guess but other than that I would have NO clue why they are taking the time to read all of your Q/A and pulling your auctions vs the many others out there that hint at things much like yours. GOOD LUCK!

kennon07

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I wonder if you were being reported like another person on here? A bidder on another high profile auction received a letter from another member telling them that the seller was a scam and they had reported them to eBay. The auction was not a scam and obviously this person had nothing better to do with their time (unlike me who spends hers on this webiste writing these posts :)) Just a wild guess but other than that I would have NO clue why they are taking the time to read all of your Q/A and pulling your auctions vs the many others out there that hint at things much like yours. GOOD LUCK!
Hey Nanner! thanks for the encouragement. I hope it will be revived and make it for 3 days!! I don't know why any one would want to report me, but who knows. I am certainly not a scam kind of person, but I guess ebay doesn't know that! Keep watching and keep your fingers crossed!

joyners said:
Pam:

Doing good so far but like I mentioned to you, watch what you say in the updates and comments.

I can't believe you put this up and are getting more bids and hits than even mine... snicker

Well good luck southern lady. And remember the one with the accent depends on which side of the phone you are on. lol
Hey Ernie, you know you are my favorite Canadian and cell phone friend!! I'm watching your key and hope it sells for $1,000,000!! And you DO have an accent HA HA!! I'll probably be calling you soon, Pam

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
$1,000,000...... !!!!!!!!!

No comment! :lol:

You want to also not post links to other seller's auctions in your auction. eBay can pull you for that too.

I still think that the time to jump on these mystery auctions is now before eBay decides it's against their policy and puts the kaibosh on the whole thing. :(

trees

Registered Member
I really think some people are so bored they just search ebay for any one who accidently breaks the policy, when all those folks who do it all the time on purpose get away with it!
I had an auction pulled one time that said "not haunted" in the description!
I see auctions all the time like that, and they stay on......
of course there goes the saying..."two wrongs dont make a right",
but there is also the saying ..............................................................................................................."whats good for the goose is good for the gander"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Of course if you would take the time to report those they WOULDN'T stay on! :)

The big reason that the major ones get reported is that they are so easy to find. Reaching the pulse can be a blessing or a curse, depending on if you have a perfect listing or not.

trees

Registered Member
I guess I will have to do that....... I guess..........

trees

Registered Member
I guess I am just too nice, I do not get anything out of keeping someone from succeeding, I mean if what they were doing was going to harm someone, or take from someone I would report it.... :)

kennon07

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
I usually just report the ones that rip someone else off. You know, the people who steal descriptions or images. I hate that. :warp:
And I agree with that!!! I am all for getting rid of dishonest people!! I think they should be banned. I just don't understand why the honest ones are the ones who get pulled and have to suffer and the "sneaky" ones seem to get by. Maybe it's not really that way, but it sure seems like it sometimes. And maybe I just need to stick to selling shoes and shirts...... they have never spoken to me about that! HA! Still have a lot to learn! I enjoy all the insight.

Forehead Guy said:
$1,000,000...... !!!!!!!!!

No comment! :lol:

You want to also not post links to other seller's auctions in your auction. eBay can pull you for that too.

I still think that the time to jump on these mystery auctions is now before eBay decides it's against their policy and puts the kaibosh on the whole thing. :(
Andrew, Don't be jealous!!! I hope yours makes a $1,000,000 too!! HA HA HA Pam

Last edited: