Movies Mystery Science Theater 3000

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Does anyone here remember this show, or the movie? I personally LOVED both the series and the movie they did. This show is so funny, all they do is sit there and make fun of old B movies. It is hilarious hearing their little comments during the show, or the movie. You may still be able to rent the movie, but the series I dont know where you can get. They use to show it on the Sci-Fi channel but I havent seen it on in a while.

2. Wow, I remember watching that. That was ages ago. Of course every episode of the series was as long as the movies they showed, so they could all be considered movies, really. I never actually got to see the movie of Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I do remember that show being on Sci Fi, which nowadays only has cheesy, low-budget shows and films on its broadcast, besides the Stargate series (even though I don't care for it).

There were a couple of funny episodes.

My favorite, if any, had to be the "Puma Man" Episode.

4. Actually Italianio I'd have to agree with you on that episode.

5. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Heh, heh,

"I represent, Az-technologies"

6. Puma Man was the best hands down. "Unlimited power in the universe and he uses it to make whistling sounds."

7. Hahaha, I forgot about that line.

8. A.M. Radio

A.M. Radio Guest

Gah, still haven't seen Pumaman, though the theme song is playing on my myspace (if only because I couldn't find the Master Ninja Theme Song).

I have a bunch of Ten year old tapes from my friend Robert (well, more then ten now) with episodes. Like Gamera vs. Barugon, Godzilla vs. Megalon, the Lost Continent....

God, I love this show. HOPEFULLY, Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy or going to be in my movie. Alot of people I've talked to about investing want them, but they haven't signed on yet. Not until I've got the damn thing funded. Unfortunately, their are two people who need them signed on first. And these are my first investors. I need a couple of investors to show other people that this project is good... blah, I'm rambling off the point.

The point is that it is the opinion of the cast and crew of MST3k that Manos the Hands of Fate is the worst movie ever. I concurr. It's the one episode where the mads (at this point, still Doctor Forrester and TV's Frank) apologize for "going to far."

9. Lmao, yeah I remember that episode.